May 20, 2007
FLOWERS AND BALLOONS BY ANNA
Your Security and Privacy Are Important to Us!
Flowers and Balloons by Anna ("we" or "us") is committed to protecting our
customers' privacy. We feel it is important that you fully understand the terms
and conditions under which we use the information we gather from you through the
carefully to understand how we will use and protect your personal information.
We will never share your personal information with anyone except as described in
Collection and Use of Information
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. In order to better provide you with numerous products and services, our Site collects two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
1. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. When you visit our Site, we may collect some basic Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you. This information may include information regarding your operating system, browser software, and IP (Internet Protocol) address. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is collected in order to provide you with satisfactory service. We may use the information to detect problems with our server and to administer our Site. In addition, Non-Personally Identifiable Information is compiled by us and analyzed on an aggregate basis.
2. Personally Identifiable Information. When you place an order, we request that you send us Personally Identifiable Information. This information lets us know the specifics of who you are and can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personally Identifiable Information may consist of: your name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, billing information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address), occasion type (Valentine's Day, etc.), products purchased, and the gift and message recipient's name, address, telephone number, email address and any other information you may provide us ("Personally Identifiable Information" ). We use Personally Identifiable Information for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics. Personally Identifiable Information is compiled by us and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis.
We may contract with third-party companies to provide certain services including credit card processing, distribution, data management, promotional services, etc. ("Service Providers"). We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
3. Placing an Order. When you place an order, we require you to provide us with Personal Information. We use this information to give you a customized experience and to process the orders that you place with us.
For your shopping convenience, when you place an order, we automatically establish your own Personal Account where information used in placing such order (including billing address, email address, telephone number(s) is saved. Your Personal Account is password protected from third parties. You may access your Personal Account by requesting your password from us. Afterward, you may change your password, edit your Personal Information or request a password reminder at any time. Our database stores your billing and delivery information, and will automatically transfer it to the order form each time you place an order so that you do not have to re-enter this information when you sign in at subsequent visits.
The recipient phone number, which you furnish to us when you place an order, is used for delivery purposes. On some occasions, the recipient may be called to schedule delivery.
4. Security. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your order information as additional protection against the decoding of that information by anyone other than us. However, despite all reasonable security precautions and processes, such as password protection, encryption technology, and use of firewall technology, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Sites, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect its security on our systems.
If you open a Personal Account with us, your password will be your personal, secret entry code to that Site. When you access your account information, it is kept on a secure server and a password is needed to access any account areas. You can change your password as many times as you like. We recommend that you keep your password in a safe place and that you always sign off your account and close your browser window once you have finished your visit. These precautions will help prevent someone else from accessing your account, especially if you share a computer with other people or use a computer in a public place such as an Internet café or library.
5. Links to Other Web Sites. Our Site may contain links to other Web sites. Privacy policies on such linked sites may be different from our Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and content of these third-party Web sites. You access such linked sites at your own risk. We urge you to follow safe Internet practices and do not supply Personal Information to these Web sites unless you have verified their security and privacy policies.
We deliver flowers and other gifts to all the cities in the San Francisco South Bay Area and San Jose Silicon Valley. We guarantee same-day delivery within 3 to 5 hours for all orders placed before 2 p.m. PST, except Sunday. Late delivery hours are also available, but are limited to only home addresses. The latest possible delivery time is 7 p.m. For more information go to Delivery Policy. A local delivery fee based on the delivery zip code will be added to each order, for each address.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure that your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention will be given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item. For more information go to Substitution Policy.
All services provided only for orders placed in advance
Please place your order online, or call us at 650-784-2010